- CAAC is committed to providing evidence-based neurodevelopmental evaluations for individuals, ages ranging from 12 months through adulthood, demonstrating delays in development or are exhibiting signs of autism spectrum disorder.
- CAAC is especially dedicated to the assessment of children under age 5 who are demonstrating delays or behavioral challenges as access to early intervention services can be so crucial in aiding developing toddlers and preschoolers.
- CAAC is also proficient in Katie Beckett Medicaid Deeming Waiver evaluations and The New Options (NOW) and the Comprehensive Supports Waiver Program (COMP) evaluations.
- Neurodevelopmental evaluations are helpful to aid in diagnostic clarification and are used to assist with treatment planning and obtainment of supports and resources.
- Evaluations include 3 appointments: an intake appointment (1 hour), a testing appointment (ranging from 1 hour to 4 hours), and a follow-up appointment.
- CAAC provides consultation services for families benefiting from support managing their child’s challenging behaviors, picky eating, sleep difficulties, or toileting delays. Additionally, parents may consult to learn more about their child’s diagnosis or discuss educational supports. Consultation sessions last an hour and typically include opportunities for problem-solving and practicing behavioral management techniques.
CAAC understands that evaluations are an important investment in a child’s future but can financially be an expensive process. To provide affordable evaluations, CAAC proudly accepts Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, Humana, United Healthcare, Medicaid, Peachstate, and Caresource insurances. Our office will check your insurance benefits as a courtesy to provide an estimate of any costs. Self-pay rates are available upon request.